THE LEX FILES

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

EXPLODING COKE ZERO!!!!!!!

Ok, so what the hell is up with COKE ZERO?? My girlfriend drinks the stuff, swears it "tastes just like coke" and now buys a 12 pack of that instead of regular coke. I think it sucks, and it does not taste like the original COKE. So whatever.... No big deal right? Right. That is until it starts exploding in the fridge. WTF. I have cleaned out the fridge at least 3 times now. Then yesterday I went upstairs to where my bar is and found that the recently added coke zero to the small fridge there had exploded. You might say the fridge is too cold and the coke zero is freezing and exploding or that it was just a random thing, but I think not. No other liquids in my fridge freeze. Not my Sierra Mist, Regular Coke, water, juice, milk, gatorade, nothing. So why does this mysterious new COKE ZERO seem to have a different freezing point than other liquid??? That worries me in a small way about the content of what my girlfriend is drinking. Even if it ends up not being any danger to her, it's still a bitch to clean up. How many times will I have to do it?? And you know....if they are gonna freeze at a different temperature than the rest of the liquid world than I really wish they'd (makers of Coke Zero) put some kind of warning about that on the box. You know something like "WARNING: MAY EXPLODE JUST FOR BEING COLD! BE PREPARED TO CLEAN YOUR FRIDGE AT ANY TIME." And another thing....I think that the 12 packs either need to be cheaper or the Coca Cola company needs to start handing out some refunds for what is being lost just by doing what almost every human being, at least in the US, does with their drinks; refrigerate them. They cost too damn much to lose half to explosion. So my opinion of the whole Coke Zero craze is this: It doesn't taste like COKE, it has an unexpected messy factor and really it's still loaded with sugar and not good for you. Let's all avoid the time consuming fridge cleaning and either go back to COKE or just be healthier and stop drinking it all together.

1 Comments:

  • Hey this also happened me and I had to write about it in my blogg.. Weird..

    http://www.technoirgames.com/2013/08/ExplodingCokeZero.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home